SearchThisBlog

Thursday, September 24, 2015

BackInStride

March 2016 I will have been out of work for two years. This is the longest I have ever been out of work. Can you say 'frustrating'? How about, 'depressing'? Every day I struggle to keep my head up. Some mornings, I pray. Some mornings I cry. Other mornings I pray & cry. I do declare God ain't listening to me. I do not know what my future holds. I can not see how my future looks. I do not know how to live. I go to church every Sunday; a leader in the church to be exact. I sit & watch while everyone a round me receive blessing after blessing after blessing, while I struggle financially just to make it to Bible study sometimes. I do feel, sometimes, that God is going to help me to pull through. Or is that it? My faith is 'sometimey'?
I pray that some day. I will read this entry just to see how far I will have come.  #GodHelpMe

No comments:

Post a Comment